Thursday, December 2, 2010

Short: Groundhog Day

Background: I was having another conversation with Bourbon about one of the pervasive topics that's been permeating my thoughts as of late. She suggested a resolution to a problem that, quite frankly, has an exact 50/50 chance of being "A Huge Relief" or "Excruciatingly Humiliating."

Me: The thought of doing that makes me want to jump under my covers, hide, and not come out until Groundhog Day.

...And if I see my shadow, I'm going back in for six more weeks.

Bourbon: So emerge from  your burrow at night.

Me: ...Touché.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Did you see my post a few weeks ago about my 11 resolutions for 2011 ~ I think most of them fall in this category!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome! This blog deals with many aspects of my daily life, from the sweet and silly to the sad and stressful. And like any blogger, I CRAVE feedback.

There will be times when this blog deals with weighty issues of doctrine and theology. I welcome various differing opinions and believe civil, healthy debate is a good thing. However, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, as the saying goes, and I will defend the Church if She comes under attack. Thank you for understanding. :-)